Our church is used regularly for Sunday worship. We are proud of this beautiful little building and want it to be visited by the wider community. in the course of the year we stage an average of 20 musical events, photographic and art exhibitions. Such activities are very appropriate for the building and we encourage outside organisiations to use the church. We can offer:
- An attractive venue A beautiful Grade 2* listed building in picturesque surroundings.
- Good position Just off the A149 midway between Cromer and North Walsham.
- Facilities Kitchen/meeting room and toilet with disabled access.
- Parking Adequate off-road parking available.
- Access There is now level access through the front door.
- Demountable staging 22 sq.m. – highly versatile.
- Display stands Vertical display peg-boarding and horizontal table-tops.
- Audio-visual equipment Blackout blinds and video projector are available, as are the in-house P.A. system and musical instruments (classical digital organ and clavinova).
- Security Church locked overnight
- Publicity Assistance with posters and road-side display board.
Interested? Please refer to the “Contact us/find us” section of the website for phone and email contacts.